Wedding Planners usually have more than one option, depending on the size and duration of the wedding celebrations. The Event Planners offers a One the Day option as well as a Full Planning option.
Here are a few questions to answer to help your planner choose the best package for your wedding.
- What is your rough wedding budget?
- What is the size of your wedding? How many guests?
- Will your wedding run over a few days or just one day?
- Do you have an idea of a wedding date? Are you flexible on this date?
- Have you seen a venue that you love?
- Have you already booked any of your suppliers or bought your dress?
- Would you prefer to pay a percentage of your wedding budget to your wedding planner or a set fee?
Common Cost Options of Wedding Planners:
- Pay a percentage of your total wedding budget – usually when your wedding is spread over multiple days
- Pay an agreed set fee – usually when your wedding takes place on one day
The Event Planners Full Wedding Planning Package includes the following services:
- Finding the perfect venue
- Assistance in budget determination and breakdown as needed.
- Discussion of theme, colour, style and complete wedding design and management.
- Research of wedding professionals in each category that fit your event style and budget and to provide you with suggestions and guidance in making the final selections.
- Attending service provider appointments.
- Ensuring service providers receive deposits and final payments and you sign and return all contracts and terms and conditions where applicable.
- Visit to both ceremony and reception sites prior to the wedding with service providers.
- Liaising with and ensuring all service providers are fully briefed.
- Development of a detailed wedding timeline and floor plan for contracted service providers and bridal party.
- On-site coordination and supervision of set-up and execution of the ceremony and the reception on the day of your wedding.