How much will a Wedding Planner cost?
For some reason, this is a very illusive question “How much will a wedding planner cost?” – one that rarely gets a straight answer the first time round. We suspect that this is because it really depends on your wedding budget and until the planner knows this, the question will go largely unanswered. You should have two options though:
- Pay a percentage of your total wedding budget.
- Pay an agreed set fee.
We can help you plan your wedding budget by completing our Wedding Questionnaire. Once we have received this, we will send you a personalised Wedding Proposal.
Here are a few things to consider and questions to answer, before you approach a wedding planner:
- What is your rough wedding budget?
- What is the size of your wedding? How many guests?
- Do you have an idea of a wedding date? Are you flexible on this date?
- Have a you seen a venue that you love?
- Have you already booked any of your suppliers or bought your dress?
- Would you prefer to pay a percentage of your wedding budget to your wedding planner or a set fee?
The Event Planners wedding package includes the following services:
- Assistance in budget determination and breakdown as needed.
- Discussion of theme, colour, style and complete wedding design and management.
- Research of wedding professionals in each category that fit your event style and budget and to provide you with suggestions and guidance in making the final selections.
- Attending service provider appointments.
- Ensuring service providers receive deposit and final payments and you sign and return all contracts and terms and conditions where applicable.
- Visit to both ceremony and reception sites prior to wedding with service providers.
- Liaising with and ensuring all service providers are fully briefed.
- Development of a detailed wedding timeline and floor plan for contracted service providers and bridal party.
- On-site coordination and supervision of set-up and execution of the ceremony and the reception on the day of your wedding.