How much will a Wedding Planner cost?
Wedding Planners usually have more than one option, depending on the size and duration of the wedding celebrations. The Event Planners offer two One The Day options as well as a Full Planning option.
Here are a few questions to answer to help your planner choose the best package for your wedding.
- What is your rough wedding budget?
- What is the size of your wedding? How many guests?
- Will your wedding run over a few days or just one day?
- Do you have an idea of a wedding date? Are you flexible on this date?
- Have a you seen a venue that you love?
- Have you already booked any of your suppliers or bought your dress?
- Would you prefer to pay a percentage of your wedding budget to your wedding planner or a set fee?
Common Cost Options of Wedding Planners:
- Pay a percentage of your total wedding budget – usually when your wedding is spread over multiple days
- Pay an agreed set fee – usually when your wedding takes place on one day
The Event Planners wedding package includes the following services:
- Assistance in budget determination and breakdown as needed.
- Discussion of theme, colour, style and complete wedding design and management.
- Research of wedding professionals in each category that fit your event style and budget and to provide you with suggestions and guidance in making the final selections.
- Attending service provider appointments.
- Ensuring service providers receive deposit and final payments and you sign and return all contracts and terms and conditions where applicable.
- Visit to both ceremony and reception sites prior to wedding with service providers.
- Liaising with and ensuring all service providers are fully briefed.
- Development of a detailed wedding timeline and floor plan for contracted service providers and bridal party.
- On-site coordination and supervision of set-up and execution of the ceremony and the reception on the day of your wedding.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE QUESTIONNAIRE BELOW FOR A PERSONALISE WEDDING PROPOSAL