Sonia & Yanik
Cavalli Estate, Stellenbosch
ABOUT THE WEDDING
This wedding included four events taking place over three days, at three different venues. There were many moving parts, with a full turnaround of the venue after the morning Indian ceremony and lunch on day three! We handled all logistics around accommodation and transport for guests and the bridal party over the three-day celebration.
Here we are sharing with you Part Two – the Western Wedding Ceremony and the Reception on the final and third day at Cavalli.
See Part One – the traditional Indian Wedding Ceremony here.
THANK YOU TO:
- Venue, Food, Bar & Service Staff – Cavalli Estate
- Flowers, Décor & Hiring – Happinest Hire
- Photographer & Videographer – Vizion
- Hair & Make Up – Nabz Bridal (bride, moms and sister) and Cecilia Fourie (bridesmaids)
- Mehndi & Draping – Asmaa Artistry
- Ceremony Live Music – The Grey
- DJ & Live Music – The Wedding DJs
- Indian Priest – Ashvin Narshi
- Marriage Officer – The Wedding Guy
- Cake – The Cake Duchess
- Live Wedding Painter – Danielle Jordaan
- Stationery – Troues in die Wynland
- Guest Favours – Ostara Chocolate Co.
- Nannies – Holiday Nannies