Western Cape Wedding Venues
Finding the perfect wedding venue can be both exhausting and frustrating. There are so many to choose from in the Western Cape, but sorting through the details of what is included and what will best suit your requirements can seem like an endless task. Trawling through endless wedding directories, blogs and websites can sometimes seem hopeless. Then the wait for replies, quotes and contracts can be quite daunting. Here we give some advice and also some personal suggestions for Western Cape Wedding Venues.
First things to consider:
- What is the cost of the venue?
- What is included in the venue hire fee?
- Is your date available?
- How many guests are you inviting?
- Location: Beach Venue / Forest Venue / Winelands Venue / Private Venue
- Is accommodation needed?
- Are there bar and catering facilities?
- Are there any sound or lighting restrictions?
- Make a shortlist of your favourite venues.
- Google other weddings that took place at these venues.
- Arrange a meeting at the venue with the function manager or your wedding planner.
To get you started we have compiled a short list of venues with different settings. Contact us if you would like to chat and let us help you find your perfect wedding venue.
Western Cape Wedding Venues Shortlist:
Beach Wedding Venue – Grand Cafe & Beach
Forest Wedding Venue – Die Woud
City Wedding Venue – Zeitz MOCAA Rooftop Venue
Stellenbosch Wedding Venue – MolenVliet Oosthuizen Family Vineyards
Franschhoek Wedding Venue (image) – Grande Provence Heritage Wine Estate
Paarl Wedding Venue – Langkloof Roses
Wellington Wedding Venue – NEO Venue
Tulbagh Wedding Venue – Montpellier de Tulbagh
Riebeek Valley Wedding Venue – Groenrivier Function Centre
West Coast Wedding Venue – Sea Trader
Image: Shantelle Visser Photography