Barbara & Bruno
Boschendal Wine Estate
About the day
Barbara and Bruno travelled from their home in Vienna to celebrate their wedding with family and friends in South Africa. They chose the beautiful Boschendal as their wedding venue, making use of both The Olive Press and The Werf Restaurant. Boschendal has plenty of luxury self catering accommodation options and having all the guests stay on the farm, made the entire celebration even more special and intimate.
The ceremony took place on the lawn in front of The Olive Press, beneath a Bedouin tent and with the majestic mountains as their backdrop. After drinks and canapés, the bridal party made their way up to The Werf Restaurant for dinner and dancing.
It was such an honour to work with Barbara and Bruno and to be part of this wedding. We wish them all the happiness for their future!
Exquisitely captured by ZaraZoo Photography and Cine. Enjoy the photos below and ensure to scroll down to the bottom to see the dream-team of service providers!
Thank you to all these amazing service providers:
- Venue – Boschendal Wine Estate: The Olive Press and The Werf
- Flowers, Decor & Hiring – NConcepts and Designs
- Cake – Wade’s Cakes
- Photographer and Videographer – ZaraZoo Photography & Cine
- Hair & Make Up – Cecilia Fourie
- Nails – Marli Becker
- Live Music and DJ – Man with Music
- String Quartet & Chorus – Play Music
- Stationery – Secret Diary
- Photobooth – Pie in the Sky