Sonia & Yanik
Cavalli Estate, Stellenbosch
ABOUT THE WEDDING
This wedding included four events taking place over three days, at three different venues – a welcoming event at Vergelegen Wine Estate, a full day of Indian ceremonies at Erinvale Estate and finally the Indian wedding ceremony, lunch, western ceremony and reception at Cavalli Estate. There were many moving parts, with a full turnaround of the venue after the morning Indian ceremony and lunch on day three! We also handled all logistics around accommodation and transport for guests and the bridal party over the three-day celebration.
We love Indian weddings and it took our full team to pull this one off, alongside many amazing wedding professionals and creatives. Thank you Sonia and Yanik for entrusting us with your wedding celebration planning. Here we are sharing with you the images of the Indian Wedding Ceremony on the final and third day at Cavalli.
FROM THE MOTHER OF THE GROOM
“THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE JOB YOU AND MADRI DID… KUDOS! You really understood the brief we set and everything ran like clockwork! All the guests praised the hard work you both put into our events. I especially want to say THANKS for meeting all my last-minute requests and expectations. The setting and venues were just OUT OF THIS WORLD. Everyone came away with the most magical memories.”
See Part Two – the Western Wedding Ceremony and Reception here.
THANK YOU TO:
- Venue, Food, Bar & Service Staff – Cavalli Estate
- Flowers, Décor & Hiring – Happinest Hire
- Photographer & Videographer – Vizion
- Hair & Make Up – Nabz Bridal (bride, moms and sister) and Cecilia Fourie (bridesmaids)
- Mehndi & Draping – Asmaa Artistry
- Ceremony Live Music – The Grey
- DJ & Live Music – The Wedding DJs
- Indian Priest – Ashvin Narshi
- Marriage Officer – The Wedding Guy
- Cake – The Cake Duchess
- Live Wedding Painter – Danielle Jordaan
- Stationery – Troues in die Wynland
- Guest Favours – Ostara Chocolate Co.
- Nannies – Holiday Nannies