Planning a Year End Function
It is never too early to start planning a year end function. This is an opportunity to really spoil your team, be it live or virtual. By getting an early start, you can begin to get them excited for a fabulous event that will make their hard work all worthwhile.
When planning a year end function it does not have to be another boring corporate event. This is really an opportunity to break the mould, surprise and entertain! It can also include an awards ceremony, lucky draw prizes and so much more. Opt for a themed event and you will have your company bonding over discussions about outfits and accessories.
Planning a year end function should not be left to the last minute. We suggest that you start sooner rather than later.
Here are some things to consider when planning a year end function:
- Budget – Set this early to avoid a headache later in the year.
- Who will you invite – Staff, clients, plus ones….?
- Pick a date – The normal time for a company year end party is in the first two weeks of December, but this is not a set rule. Choose a few dates to present to prospective venues.
- Invitations – These should be sent out earlier and include all the details about date, venue and dress code.
- Venue – There are so many venue options to choose from and your event planner can help with your final selection. The venue you choose will inevitably be determined by the size of event and budget.
Contact us for an initial discussion about your ideas and budget and let us come up with some great concepts. The Event Planners will handle all event management on your behalf, from conceptualisation to execution.
Contact Niki on +27 (0)79 183 5006 or firstname.lastname@example.org