Neda and Farshad
Embassy Hill, Constantia
About the day
- The couple – it was a tremendous joy to work alongside them to help make their wedding day dreams come true.
- The pre-wedding ceremony prayer – the couple and their closest family met for a short prayer in the sitting room at Embassy Hill before they walked down the aisle, together.
- The couple walked down the aisle with their family. The entrance of the two sets of parents, followed by their children, grandchildren and then the couple was a heartwarming and very intimate way of opening the ceremony.
- The beautiful and mellow swing and jazz notes of Ike Moriz during pre-dinner drinks at the pool lawn.
- The incredible floral arrangements by N Concepts and Designs that encompassed exactly what Neda wanted.
- The surprise Zulu Dance performance just after main course (organised in secret by the groom and us). Be sure to check out the pictures!
From the couple
Thank you to all these amazing service providers:
- Venue & Catering – Embassy Hill
- Flowers, Decor & Hiring – NConcepts & Designs
- Photographer – Vivid Blue
- Videography – Barefeet Videography
- Live Music & Sound – Ike Moriz
- Stationery – Lezanne’s Designs
- Cake – Le Petit Four
- Make-Up – Marilese Bruwer
- Hair – Hair by Marcia
- Zulu Dancers – Afrodizzyacts
- Civil Ceremony – I Do Weddings
- Shuttles – A2B Tours
- Photo Booth – Pie in the Sky